The v1.1.0 update of dashboardthemes is available on GitHub.
This is mostly a back-end refactor to improve the quality of the underlying code.
Full release notes:
– The boe_website theme has been discontinued, please use flat_red instead.
– The following used to be logo objects with hard-coded text, they are now functions, with optional parameters boldText, mainText and badgeText:
logo_blue_gradient, logo_flat_red, logo_grey_light, logo_grey_dark, logo_onenote, logo_poor_mans_flatly, logo_purple_gradient
Major back-end refactor:
– R source code separated into multiple files.
– Resolved all R CMD CHECK errors, warnings and notes.
– CSS and HTML code generated by functions has been formatted to remove line breaks.
– shinyDashboardLogo function now has boldText, mainText and badgeText optional parameters, rather than hard-coding these values.
Added back-end quality controls:
– Unit tests for all functions.
– Support for continuous integration on TravisCI and Jenkins.
– Support for test coverage reports on CodeCov.
– Support for linter checks.